Atrius Health is a physician-led healthcare leader. We are nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations, quality improvement and a commitment to value-based care. Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 690,000 patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. We recognize the importance of a team–based delivery model, where primary & specialty care providers collaborate with hospital partners, community specialists and skilled nursing facilities — all working together to deliver high-quality care to every patient we serve. Atrius Health is part of Optum, a health services company focused on building the leading value-based care system in the country.
Do You have the desire to transform psychiatric care in our communities and are committed to providing high quality, evidenced based care to a diverse and growing patient population, in addition to having an exceptional compensation and benefits package?
Unique and supportive clinical practice with the following highlights:
- Traditional outpatient psychiatric clinic with great administrative support including scheduling, prior authorizations, refills, etc.
- Integrated care with Primary Care Providers, Pediatricians and Developmental & Behavioral Pediatricians
- Telehealth and Hybrid (Tele/Office) modalities of care delivery with great schedule flexibility enabling greater work-life balance.
- Standard clinical encounter time with one-hour for initial psychiatric evaluations and 20-30 minutes for follow-up appointments
- After hours telephonic clinical triage services
- Advanced EMR with all that EPIC can offer
- Opportunity for Academic Appointment to Harvard Medical School and Tufts Medical School available
- BC/BE in Child Psychiatry with recent graduates highly encouraged to apply
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Fellowship in Addiction, in Community and Public Psychiatry, and Buprenorphine-waiver are highly desirable
- Fluency in other languages such as Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese and other is a plus.
If this speaks to you and your career aspirations, please reach out.
- The leveraging of technology to support physicians to minimize in-basket management work, automated Rx renewals, normal lab result notification, e-consults, virtual scribes and more
- Close collaboration between primary care and specialists
- Expertise in clinical informatics and predictive analytics embedded in a fully integrated EMR (Epic)
- Minimal (second) call with Telecom services for nights and weekends
- Teaching & research opportunities through our long-term relationships with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine
- Competitive salary & exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, malpractice coverage, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
- Educational support program in partnership with Tuition.io
Our goal is to create a work environment that is supportive and brings joy and meaning to the practice of medicine. Atrius Health fosters a robust commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, as well as vibrant Employee Resource Group networks for Young Professionals and LGBTQIA+. If you share in our mission of providing high-quality, value-based care with a focus on the patient and the health of communities, consider us.
Questions can be directed to Physician_Recruitment@atriushealth.org. EOE/AA.
Atrius Health is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, applicants, and other constituents of Atrius Health will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital / domestic partner status, parental status, sexual orientation, and gender identity and / or expression, or other dimensions of diversity.
Please fill out this brief form below. Upon submission of your credentials, an Atrius Health Physician Recruiter will review your information and contact you if your experience matches our open search.
Atrius Health is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, applicants, and other constituents of Atrius Health will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital/domestic partner status, parental status, sexual orientation and gender identity and/or expression, or other dimensions of diversity.