Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led healthcare organization, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement, and a commitment to population health management. Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care in eastern and central Massachusetts for more than 665,000 patients in total, including over 200,000 children. We recognize the importance of a team–based delivery model, where all clinicians and staff work together to deliver high-quality care to every patient we serve. Atrius Health is part of Optum, a health services company focused on building the leading value-based care system in the country.
At Atrius Health, we encourage our pediatricians to assess and treat a child’s healthcare needs with an eye toward the broader family dynamic. We provide health education and support over time, so that the family comes to see us as their child’s healthcare advocate and partner.
Our busy Burlington practice seeks a primary care pediatrician to join the team. Caring for residents of Burlington, Woburn, Billerica, Winchester, Reading, Lexington, Tewksbury, and other nearby cities and towns since 1990, the Atrius Health Burlington office is conveniently located at the intersection of Route 128, Route 3A and Route 3 South.
This practice provides primary care for children and adults, as well as a full range of medical and surgical specialty care, and on-site laboratory, pharmacy, and radiology services. Our preferred pediatric hospital partner is Boston Children’s Hospital.
- Full or part time schedules with minimal call responsibility
- Practice comprised of 4 physicians and 4 NPs
- Population health management resources for panel support
- RN pool for triage and script refill support
- 1:1 MA support
- BC/BE Pediatrics
- strong commitment to work in a team environment
- strong clinical and communication skills
- The leveraging of technology to support physicians to minimize in-basket management work, automated Rx renewals, normal lab result notification, e-consults, and more
- Close collaboration between pediatricians and specialists
- Expertise in clinical informatics and predictive analytics embedded in a fully integrated EMR (Epic)
- Minimal (second) call with Telecom services for nights and weekends
- Teaching opportunities through our long-term relationships with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine
- Competitive salary & exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, malpractice coverage, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
- PSLF eligibility with Tuition.io consultation support
Our goal is to create a work environment that is supportive and brings joy and meaning to the practice of medicine. Atrius Health fosters a robust commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, as well as vibrant Employee Resource Group networks for Young Professionals and LGBTQIA+. If you share in our mission of providing high-quality, value-based care with a focus on the patient and the health of communities, consider us. Send your confidential CV to: Linda Stevenson, Physician & Medical Staff Recruiter, at email@example.com. For questions call our Physician Recruitment department at 617-559-8275. No Third-Party Vendors. EOE/AA
Atrius Health is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, applicants, and other constituents of Atrius Health will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital / domestic partner status, parental status, sexual orientation, and gender identity and / or expression, or other dimensions of diversity.