Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, nonprofit healthcare leader, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 705,000 adult and pediatric patients at 31 medical practice locations in eastern Massachusetts.
We have an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE ophthalmologist, fellowship-trained in plastic and reconstructive surgery, who is committed to providing high quality, evidenced based medicine (testing, diagnosis and treatment) to a diverse and growing patient population in our Dedham practice site. Position can be either part-time or full-time.
- Community based out-patient practice with diverse patient population
- Work collaboratively with optometry and primary care colleagues; strong referral base
- Visual Services department consists of 20 MDs and 30 ODs
- Technician support with specialty testing available on site
- Minimal call
- Full or part time with flexible schedules
- Ambulatory surgical center affiliations: Mass. Eye and Ear Infirmary, Surgisite
- BC/BE Ophthalmology, MA license
- Fellowship trained in Oculoplastics/Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
At Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates, PMG Associates) we offer:
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute
- Extremely competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Send confidential CV to: Corinne Kelton, Physician Recruitment, Atrius Health, 275 Grove Street, Suite 3-300 Newton, MA 02466; E:email@example.com EOE/AA. No third party agency. www.atriushealthproviders.org.
Atrius Health is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, applicants, and other constituents of Atrius Health will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital/domestic partner status, parental status, sexual orientation and gender identity and/or expression, or other dimensions of diversity.