Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, multispecialty medical group in the Northeast, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Our practices are located throughout the greater Boston area and our physicians are on staff at many of Boston’s academic medical centers and community hospitals. We are building a team of OB/GYN hospitalists to serve our hospital network. Our network consists of Mount Auburn Hospital, Winchester Hospital, Newton Wellesley Hospital, and Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC). This is an excellent opportunity to practice Ob/Gyn hospital medicine in a dynamic, innovative, value based practice.
- Comprehensive OB/Gyn service line of over 80 clinicians
- Range of department services includes: Comprehensive Midwifery, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Minimally Invasive Gynecological Surgery, Urogynecology, Menopause and Vulvovaginal disorders
- Responsible for providing antenatal, intrapartum and postpartum care as well as gynecologic consults, surgery and admissions primarily in the hospital setting
- Serves as the attending physician for hospitalized patients during specifically assigned times
- Collaborative Practice with Certified Nurse Midwives
- Full-time position, will consider part-time
- Will cover as part of our OB/GYN team in one or more of the Atrius network hospitals. These currently include:
- Mount Auburn Hospital Group, with 450 Atrius Health deliveries/year. MAH is the first hospital founded in Cambridge, won the prestigious 2016 John M. Eisenberg Award for Innovation in Patient Safety and Quality, and is also affiliated with Harvard Medical School. Has an embedded independent Atrius Midwifery Practice.
- Winchester Hospital Group, with 600 Atrius Health deliveries/year. Winchester is the leading provider of comprehensive medical care, patient support and community education.
- Newton Wellesley Hospital Group, with 1,400 Atrius Health deliveries/year. NWH is a community teaching medical center in Newton, and is affiliated with Tufts University School of Medicine and Harvard Medical School. Has an embedded independent Atrius Midwifery Practice.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Group, with 1,200 Atrius Health deliveries/year. BIDMC is an academic medical center and major teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School, offers a Level 1 Trauma Center and is the Official Hospital of the Boston Red Sox.
- BC/BE in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Committed to providing high quality, evidenced based medicine to a diverse and growing patient population
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to innovate and transform care for the benefit of our patients
At Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates) we offer:
- Practice-based population health resources & extensive medical management care coordination programs
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic)
- Collegial work environment
- Excellent salary and benefits
Contact: Corinne Kelton, Physician Recruitment & Medical Staff Recruiter at Corinne_Kelton@atriushealth.org or 617-559-8417.
Please fill out this brief form below. Upon submission of your credentials, an Atrius Health Physician Recruiter will review your information and contact you if your experience matches our open search.
Atrius Health is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, applicants, and other constituents of Atrius Health will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital/domestic partner status, parental status, sexual orientation and gender identity and/or expression, or other dimensions of diversity.