Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, multispecialty medical group in the Northeast, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 690,000 patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. We recognize the importance of a team–based delivery model, where primary & specialty care providers collaborate with hospital partners, community specialists and skilled nursing facilities — all working together to deliver high-quality care to every patient we serve. Atrius Health is part of Optum, a health services company focused on building the leading value-based care system in the country.
Our practices are located throughout the greater Boston area and our physicians are on staff at many of Boston’s academic medical centers and community hospitals. We have an excellent opportunities for Obstetrics & Gynecology Generalists at our practices in Boston and surrounding areas. Our Obstetrics & Gynecology practices are affiliated with respected local teaching and community hospitals including Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Mount Auburn Hospital, Newton Wellesley Hospital and Winchester Hospital.
- Atrius Health Obstetrics & Gynecology physicians may work a 1.0 FTE, approximately 50-55 hours/week total (including administrative work) – call, on average, no more than 24hrs/week, usually 12hr shifts unless physician would prefer otherwise
- Flexibility in workload, able to decrease to 0.8 FTE
- Collaborative teamwork with certified nurse midwives and nurse practitioners
- Outstanding clinical practice supports with focus on decreasing physician burnout
- On-site laboratory, radiologic and pharmacy services
- On-site or regional Fertility, Maternal Fetal Medicine, and other women’s health sub-specialty services
- Clinical practices located in Boston and surrounding metropolitan area
- BC/BE in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Committed to providing high quality, evidence-based medicine to a diverse and growing patient population
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- The leveraging of technology to support physicians to minimize in-basket management work, automated Rx renewals, normal lab result notification, e-consults, virtual scribes and more
- Close collaboration between primary care and specialists
- Expertise in clinical informatics and predictive analytics embedded in a fully integrated EMR (Epic)
- Minimal (second) call with Telecom services for nights and weekends
- Teaching & research opportunities through our long-term relationships with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine
- Competitive salary & exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, malpractice coverage, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
- Educational support program in partnership with Tuition.io
Our goal is to create a work environment that is supportive and brings joy and meaning to the practice of medicine. Atrius Health fosters a robust commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, as well as vibrant Employee Resource Group networks for Young Professionals and LGBTQIA+. If you share in our mission of providing high-quality, value-based care with a focus on the patient and the health of communities, consider us. Questions can be directed to Physician_Recruitment@atriushealth.org. EOE/AA.
Send confidential CV to: Corinne Kelton-Pina, Physician Recruitment, Atrius Health, 275 Grove Street, Suite 3-300 Newton, MA 02466; T: 800-222-4606 or 617-559-8275 within Massachusetts; E: email@example.com
Atrius Health is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, applicants, and other constituents of Atrius Health will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital / domestic partner status, parental status, sexual orientation, and gender identity and / or expression, or other dimensions of diversity.
Please fill out this brief form below. Upon submission of your credentials, an Atrius Health Physician Recruiter will review your information and contact you if your experience matches our open search.
Atrius Health is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, applicants, and other constituents of Atrius Health will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital/domestic partner status, parental status, sexual orientation and gender identity and/or expression, or other dimensions of diversity.