Join our congenial, steady, cohesive department of 28 Radiologists, including a large cadre of fellowship trained breast imagers, and be supported in your practice. The range of services we provide includes: MRI, CT, Nuclear Medicine, Mammography, ultrasound and diagnostic x-ray. We are looking for a radiologist who is passionate about breast imaging and women’s health.
- Responsible for interpreting mammograms (including tomosynthesis), breast ultrasound, breast MR, and performing all related breast interventional procedures
- Work collaboratively with primary care and specialty colleagues, including breast surgery and oncology
- Strong referral base
- Full-time outpatient setting
- Board eligible or certified by American Board of Radiology or the American Osteopathic Board of Radiology, MA license
- Fellowship training in Breast Imaging is required
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Desire to become part of an existing cohesive team environment
More about us
Atrius Health is a well-established, physician-led, multispecialty healthcare leader. We deliver an effective system of connected outpatient care for more than 665,000 patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. We recognize the importance of a team–based delivery model, where primary & specialty care providers collaborate, all working together to deliver high-quality care to every patient we serve. We are seeking a fellowship trained breast imaging radiologist to join our excellent Radiology team.
At Atrius Health, we are committed to creating a healthcare organization that is a great place to work and ensures that our clinicians are fulfilled in their careers. Our goal is to create a work environment that is supportive, fulfilling, and brings joy and meaning back to the practice of medicine.
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
If you share in our mission of providing high-quality, value-based care with a focus on the patient and the health of communities, consider us. Send your confidential CV to: Brenda Reed, Sr. Physician Recruitment Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions call 617-559-8275. No Third-Party Vendors.
Atrius Health is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, applicants, and other constituents of Atrius Health will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital / domestic partner status, parental status, sexual orientation, and gender identity and / or expression, or other dimensions of diversity.