Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, nonprofit healthcare leader, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 705,000 adult and pediatric patients at 31 medical practice locations in eastern Massachusetts.
We have an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE comprehensive ophthalmologist, preferably with Cornea or Glaucoma subspecialty training, who is committed to providing high quality, evidenced based medicine (testing, diagnosis and treatment) to a diverse and growing patient population in our new Plymouth practice site.
- Community based out-patient practice with diverse patient population
- Work collaboratively with optometry and primary care colleagues; strong referral base
- Visual Services department consists of 20 MDs and 30 ODs
- Technician support with specialty testing available on site
- Minimal call
- Full or part time with flexible schedules
- Ambulatory surgical center affiliations: Mass. Eye and Ear Infirmary, Surgisite
- BC/BE Ophthalmology, MA license
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
At Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates, PMG Associates) we offer:
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute
- Extremely competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Boston and its metro area feature a diverse culinary scene, access to cultural institutions, and proximity to world-class schools, employers and health care. Our region is historic but ever-evolving and is on the cutting edge of medicine and technology. Massachusetts offers access to exceptional public schools, the arts and cultural activities of Boston, the Cape Cod national seashore, ski resorts, hiking and so much more.
Our goal is to create a work environment that is supportive, fulfilling, and brings joy and meaning back to the practice of medicine. If you share in our mission of providing high-quality, value based care with a focus on the patient and the health of communities, consider us.
Send confidential CV to: Corinne Kelton, Physician Recruitment, Atrius Health, 275 Grove Street, Suite 3-300 Newton, MA 02466; E:firstname.lastname@example.org EOE/AA. No third party agency. www.atriushealthproviders.org.
Atrius Health is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, applicants, and other constituents of Atrius Health will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital/domestic partner status, parental status, sexual orientation and gender identity and/or expression, or other dimensions of diversity.