Atrius Health is a physician-led healthcare leader. We are nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations, quality improvement and a commitment to value-based care. Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 730,000 patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. We recognize the importance of a team–based delivery model, where primary & specialty care providers collaborate with hospital partners, community specialists and skilled nursing facilities — all working together to deliver high-quality care to every patient we serve. Atrius Health is part of Optum, a health services company focused on building the leading value-based care system in the country.
We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time general Cardiologist who is committed to providing high quality, evidence based medicine (testing, diagnosis and treatment) to a diverse and growing patient population in our Needham practice.
• Community based out-patient practice
• Work collaboratively with primary care and specialty colleagues; strong referral base
• Cardiology department consists of 25 General Cardiologists, 3 Interventionalists, 1 Electrophysiologist, 3 Pediatric Cardiologists
• Lab sessions & testing include echocardiography, stress testing, vascular ultrasound imaging, nuclear imaging, cardiac device clinic
• Call approximately 1:7
• Affiliated with the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
• BC/BE Cardiology, MA license
• Echo and Nuclear certification preferred
• Excellent clinical and communication skills
• Work well in a team environment
At Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates and PMG Associates) we offer:
• Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
• Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute
• Extremely competitive salary
• Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Send confidential CV to: Corinne Kelton, Physician Recruitment, Atrius Health, 275 Grove Street, Suite 3-300 Newton, MA 02466; E:email@example.com EOE/AA. No third party agency. www.atriushealthproviders.org.
Atrius Health is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, applicants, and other constituents of Atrius Health will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital/domestic partner status, parental status, sexual orientation and gender identity and/or expression, or other dimensions of diversity.