Atrius Health has an excellent opportunity for a full time OBGYN- Family Planning Director integrated physician position. This position currently includes 0.2 FTE dedicated Family Planning and up to 0.8 FTE OBGYN Generalist. The Family Planning department is growing, and we are seeking a dynamic candidate to further develop and expand this department which started 6 years ago. Atrius Health is in a unique position in today’s climate where patients can receive integrated, comprehensive reproductive health care.
Atrius Health is a physician led, multi-specialty medical group in the Boston area that cares for 750,000 patients across 30 locations. The OBGYN department is composed of 80 clinicians from these various sites across 4 hospitals. There are multiple OBGYN subspecialties, including MFM, with whom Family Planning works closely. There are opportunities to work within academic and/or community hospitals. It is an excellent system with access to multiple medical specialties and subspecialties all within one system. Boston is an incredible, historic city with access to many medical institutions, science, and technology. Atrius Health is part of Optum, a health services company focused on building the leading value-based care system in the country.
- Oversee all Family Planning operations in the system for a diverse patient population
- Update and maintain protocols related to Family Planning activities
- Communicate effectively within the department and ability to deliver talks at CME
- Manage the medical termination workflows
- Participate in and oversee the surgical unit
- Be willing to perform outreach to other medical specialties such as IM and pediatrics
- Opportunity to grow the department as the current Family Planning environment changes in the country
- Facilitate Family Planning program development
- Continue an OBGYN generalist practice with office OBGYN and L&D call
- BC/BE in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fellowship trained in CFP with Board certification or plans to become CFP board certified
- Massachusetts Medical License (or eligible)
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
More about us
At Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates and PMG Associates) we offer:
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Send confidential CV to: Corinne Kelton, Physician Recruitment, Atrius Health, 275 Grove Street, Suite 3-300 Newton, MA 02466; E:email@example.com or Lilja_stefansson@atriushealth.org EOE/AA. No third party agency. www.atriushealthproviders.org.
Atrius Health is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, applicants, and other constituents of Atrius Health will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital / domestic partner status, parental status, sexual orientation, and gender identity and / or expression, or other dimensions of diversity.