Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, nonprofit healthcare leader, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Academically affiliated, Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 705,000 adult and pediatric patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. We are a leader in value based care.
We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time general Cardiologist who is committed to providing high quality, evidence based medicine (testing, diagnosis and treatment) to a diverse and growing patient population in our Weymouth practice. Weymouth is located 17 miles south of Boston with easy access to Cape Cod and South Shore beaches.
- Community based out-patient practice
- Work collaboratively with primary care and specialty colleagues; strong referral base
- Cardiology department consists of 25 General Cardiologists, 3 Interventionalists,
1 Electrophysiologist, 3 Pediatric Cardiologists
- Lab sessions & testing include echocardiography, stress testing, vascular ultrasound imaging, nuclear imaging, cardiac device clinic
- Call approximately 1:7
- Affiliated with the South Shore Hospital
- BC/BE Cardiology, MA license
- Echo and Nuclear certification preferred
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
More about us
At Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates and PMG Associates) we offer:
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute
- Extremely competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Send confidential CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.atriushealthproviders.org.
EOE/AA. No third party agency.