The Weight and Lifestyle Medicine Department at Atrius Health is searching for a full-time Weight Management Physician to join a team of clinicians providing comprehensive evaluation and medical management of patients with obesity and its comorbidities. Atrius Health is a well-established, physician-led healthcare organization that is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Academically affiliated, Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 705,000 adult and pediatric patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts.
This is an outpatient position, located in our West Roxbury/ Chestnut Hill location with full administrative support, nurses, access to certified health coaches, and registered dieticians within the organization. We closely collaborate with bariatric surgery centers within the area. This position will see both pediatric and adult patients.
- BC/BE in Obesity Medicine by the American Board of Obesity Medicine
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine sub-specialty, or Family Medicine
- Expertise in the field of obesity medicine with competence with all medical therapeutic interventions including diet, physical activity, behavioral change, and pharmacotherapy
- Commitment to providing high-quality, evidence-based medicine to a diverse patient population.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Eligible for a Massachusetts medical license
What we offer:
- Full-time outpatient position
- Integrated care with primary care providers, specialists & ancillary departments committed to population health
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute
- No overnight calls, weekends, or holiday coverage
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
- Educational support program in partnership with Tuition.io
CV and cover letter should be addressed to: Corinne_Kelton@atriushealth.org or visit www.atriushealth.org EOE/AA. No third party agency.
Our goal is to create a work environment that is supportive and brings joy and meaning to the practice of medicine. Atrius Health fosters a robust commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, as well as vibrant Employee Resource Group networks for Young Professionals and LGBTQIA+. If you share in our mission of providing high-quality, value-based care with a focus on the patient and the health of communities, consider us. Questions can be directed to Physician_Recruitment@atriushealth.org. EOE/AA.
Atrius Health is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, applicants, and other constituents of Atrius Health will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital / domestic partner status, parental status, sexual orientation, and gender identity and / or expression, or other dimensions of diversity.