Atrius Health is a physician-led healthcare leader. We are nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations, quality improvement and a commitment to value-based care. Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 730,000 patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. We recognize the importance of a team–based delivery model, where primary & specialty care providers collaborate with hospital partners, community specialists and skilled nursing facilities -all working together to deliver high-quality care to every patient we serve. Atrius Health is part of Optum, a health services company focused on building the leading value-based care system in the country.
We are currently seeking a self-motivated Urologist to join a dynamic team, responsible for all general urology related procedures.
- Consists of 5 Urology MD’s and three APC’s
- Services include: Office based consultation and procedures including vasectomy, urolift and cystoscopies along with operative procedures done at several of our partnering Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC’s) and hospitals.
- Community based out-patient clinical services offered at 5 practice locations (Beverly, Burlington, Kenmore, Quincy and West Roxbury)
- Affiliates with South Shore Hospital, Emerson Hospital and BI/Lahey and Mount Auburn Hospitals
- Passionate, collaborative and supportive team environment
- Coordinated resources with a dedicated support staff
- Actively involved with quality improvement, utilization, patient safety and patient risk management activities
- Effective communication
- Work collaboratively with primary care colleagues
- Exceptionally strong referral base in a growing patient population
- BC/BE Urology
- Well respected clinician with a demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong commitment to providing outstanding health care to patients
At Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates, PMG Associates and VNA/Hospice) we offer:
- Expertise in clinical informatics and predictive analytics embedded in a fully integrated EMR (Epic)
- Like-minded colleagues similarly committed to population health and preventative medicine who are interested in developing and sharing best practices
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute along with our long-term relationships with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine
- Competitive salary & exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, malpractice coverage, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
- The leveraging of technology to support physicians to minimize in-basket management work, automated Rx renewals, normal lab result notification, e-consults, virtual scribes and more
- Minimal (second) call with Telecom services for nights and weekends
- Educational support program in partnership with Tuition.io
Our goal is to create a work environment that is supportive and brings joy and meaning to the practice of medicine. Atrius Health fosters a robust commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, as well as vibrant Employee Resource Group networks for Young Professionals and LGBTQIA+. If you share in our mission of providing high-quality, value-based care with a focus on the patient and the health of communities, consider us. To apply, please upload/submit confidential CV to the Atrius Health Careers portal or to www.atriushealthproviders.org. Questions can be directed to Physician_Recruitment@atriushealth.org. EOE/AA.
Atrius Health is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, applicants, and other constituents of Atrius Health will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital / domestic partner status, parental status, sexual orientation, and gender identity and / or expression, or other dimensions of diversity.