Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, nonprofit healthcare organization, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Renowned for continuously improving the care delivered in our communities, we excel at providing value-based care to our patients. Our Urgent Care Service Line is strategic in the care we deliver to patients throughout our service area.
At Atrius Health, we have well established urgent care centers integrated into our practices and we are expanding these services to other practice locations. We have an excellent opportunity for a Full time Urgent Care physician to join our Burlington practice.
The Burlington practice is a multispecialty, community-based, practice that offers on site laboratory, pharmacy and radiology services. Hospital affiliations are as follows: Beverly Hospital, Beth Israel/Lahey Medical Center and Beth Israel Medical Center in Boston. Located less than 25 miles (30 minutes) north of Boston, living options in the area include a wide range of suburban and rural settings in the surrounding communities. The area offers exceptional school systems, a convenient drive to Boston for arts and cultural activities, and to nearby beaches/mountains of NH and Maine.
- Excellent opportunity for both personal and professional growth
- Collaborative and innovative practice environment
- Collegial clinicians and staff with a primary focus on patient care
- Outstanding team supports embedded in our urgent care model
- Flexible week day schedule and every other weekend (9:00-2:00)
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute and our affiliations with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine
- BC Family Medicine, Med/Peds or Emergency Medicine.
- At least 2+ years of clinical experience in primary/urgent care/emergency medicine
- Well respected clinician with a demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong interest in process and about continuous quality improvement in a collaborative practice.
- Exceptional clinical and communication skills
- Comfortable supervising APCs
- Possess strong work ethic as well as be a self-starter
- Strong commitment to providing outstanding health care to patients
We, at Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates and PMG Associates), are committed to creating a healthcare organization that is a great place to work and ensures that our clinicians are fulfilled in their careers.
Our goal is to create a work environment that is supportive, fulfilling, and brings joy and meaning back to the practice of medicine.
An Innovation Center, expertise in clinical informatics and predictive analytics embedded in a fully integrated EMR (Epic).
Our support in leveraging technology to support physicians, with automated Rx renewals, e-consults and more.
Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute and our affiliations with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine.
Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO, extremely competitive salary
Boston and metro areas feature a diverse culinary scene, access to cultural institutions, and proximity to world-class schools, employers and health care. Our region is historic but ever-evolving and is on the cutting edge of medicine and technology. Massachusetts offers access to exceptional public schools, the arts and cultural activities of Boston, the Cape Cod national seashore, ski resorts, hiking and so much more.
If you share in our mission of providing high-quality, value-based care with a focus on the patient and the health of communities, consider us.
Send confidential CV to: Lisa Scully, Physician Recruitment, Atrius Health, 275 Grove Street, Suite 2-300 Newton, MA 02466; E: Lisa_Scully@atriushealth.org EOE/AA.