Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, healthcare organization, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. For over 50 years, we have been continuously improving the care delivered in our communities
We have excellent opportunity for an urgent care family, med/peds or emergency medicine trained physician to join our Burlington Practice. Ideal candidate will be either full or part time and will be committed to providing high quality, evidenced based medicine to a diverse and growing patient population.
The Burlington urgent care practice is conveniently located on Wall Street at the intersection of Route 128, Route 3A and Route 3 South. This practice provides primary care for adults and children, as well as a full range of medical and surgical specialty care. Our preferred hospital partners include Winchester Hospital, Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Boston Children’s Hospital.
- Excellent opportunity for both personal and professional growth
- Collaborative and innovative practice environment
- Collegial clinicians and staff with a primary focus on patient care
- Department consist of physicians, APCs, with 1:1 MA support
- Positions are ambulatory based
- Outstanding team supports embedded in our comprehensive medical home model
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute and our affiliations with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine
Ideal candidates will possess:
- BC family medicine, med-peds or emergency medicine
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- A strong commitment to providing outstanding health care to patients
At Atrius Health, (Dedham Medical Group, Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, and PMG Physician Associates) we offer:
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Predictive analytics
- Like-minded colleagues similarly committed to population health, preventative medicine and who are interested in developing and sharing best practices
- Proven history of care coordination and redesigning how healthcare is delivered
- Extremely competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Send confidential CV to: Coreen Lord Physician Recruitment, Atrius Health, 275 Grove Street, Suite 3-300 Newton, MA 02466; T: 800-222-4606 or 978-930-2810 within Massachusetts; E: email@example.com EOE/AA.