Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, nonprofit healthcare leader, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Academically affiliated, Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 730,000 adult and pediatric patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. We are a leader in value based care.
We have excellent opportunities for two full-time Rheumatologists who are committed to providing high quality, evidence based medicine (testing, diagnosis and treatment) to a diverse and growing patient population in our Braintree and Dedham practices.
- Community based out-patient practice with diverse patient population
- Work collaboratively with primary care and specialty colleagues; strong referral base
- Rheumatology department consists of 5 MDs
- RN and LPN support
- Virtual and in-person visits
- Minimal call
- Full or part time
- BC/BE Rheumatology
- Committed to providing high quality, evidence based medicine
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
More about us:
At Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates and PMG Associates) we offer:
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute
- Extremely competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Contact: Corinne Kelton, Physician Recruitment & Medical Staff Recruiter at Corinne_Kelton@atriushealth.org or 617-559-8417.
EOE/AA. No third party agency.