Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, healthcare leader, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 705,000 adult and pediatric patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. We are a leader in value-based care.
We have an excellent opportunity for Internal and/or Family Medicine trained Primary Care physicians who are committed to providing high quality, evidenced based medicine (testing, diagnosis and treatment) to participate in a Primary Care Professional Development Program through a collaboration between the Atrius Health Quality and Safety department and the Internal and Family Medicine departments. This full-time only position is based in Boston, Massachusetts, and is a clinical position with one administrative day. Positions are limited.
- Integrated care with primary care providers, specialists & ancillary departments
- Community based out-patient practice with diverse patient population
- Leadership development pathways
- Structured training in quality improvement and implementation
- Dedicated day for physician-led project work and training
- Board Certified/Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Commitment to providing high quality, evidence-based medicine
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Interest or experience in the following organizational strategic priorities: enhancing primary care physician job feasibility, advancing key quality initiatives, optimizing medical management implementing targeted patient safety initiatives, In-basket monitoring and optimization
We, at Atrius Health, are committed to creating a healthcare organization that is a great place to work and ensures that our clinicians are fulfilled in their careers.
- Expertise in clinical informatics and predictive analytics embedded in a fully integrated EMR (Epic).
- Our support in leveraging technology to support physicians, with automated Rx renewals, e-consults, virtual scribes and more.
- Teaching & research opportunities through our long-term relationships with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO.
- Competitive salary.
Boston and the surrounding metro area feature a diverse culinary scene, access to cultural institutions, and proximity to world-class schools, employers and health care. Our region is historic but ever evolving and is on the cutting edge of medicine and technology. Massachusetts offers access to exceptional public schools, the arts, cultural activities, the Cape Cod national seashore, ski resorts, hiking and so much more.
Our goal is to create a work environment that is supportive and brings joy and meaning to the practice of medicine. If you share in our mission of providing high-quality, value-based care with a focus on the patient and the health of communities, consider us.
Applicants should provide the following materials:
- Letter of intent including responses to the following questions:
- Please describe your experience or interest in quality improvement and Implementation Science methods.
- Describe your specific interest level/experience in any of the organizational strategic priorities as referenced in the Qualification section above.
To apply, please upload/submit your CV to www.atriushealthproviders.org.
Questions can be directed to PDP@atriushealth.org.
Contact: Linda Stevenson, CPRP, Physician Recruitment & Medical Staff Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-559-8417.
*No third party vendors
Please fill out this brief form below. Upon submission of your credentials, an Atrius Health Physician Recruiter will review your information and contact you if your experience matches our open search.
Atrius Health is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, applicants, and other constituents of Atrius Health will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital/domestic partner status, parental status, sexual orientation and gender identity and/or expression, or other dimensions of diversity.