At Atrius Health, we are a forward thinking, well-established, physician led, outpatient multispecialty healthcare organization nationally recognized for transforming healthcare. Our organization delivers a highly effective system of coordinated and connected care to more than 705,000 patients across our 30 medical practice locations located in Boston, Eastern and Central Massachusetts. Atrius Health currently employs over 660 physicians and 405 APC providers practicing across 32 specialties.
Join a collaborative organization committed to population health, preventative medicine and the development and sharing of best practices. We recognize the importance of primary care; it is at the forefront of our mission, as well as prominent in all of our strategic initiatives.
We have excellent opportunities for a primary care pediatrician, family medicine or med-peds trained physician in our weekend urgent care department in our Braintree, Chelmsford, Norwood and Somerville practices. We are seeking physicians who are committed to providing high quality, evidenced based medicine to a growing patient population in a busy ambulatory practice.
- Weekend program staffed with physicians & APCs, with 1:1 MA support
- Ambulatory based: same day care, no IV or suturing
- On site laboratory, pharmacy and radiology services
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic)
- Average 3-4 patients/hour
- Convenient schedule: Saturdays & Sundays (shifts vary by site)
- Affiliates with Boston Children’s Hospital
- Weekend rate= $180/hour; Holidays= $185/hour
- BE/BC Pediatrics, Family Medicine, Med-Peds
- MA license
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Must commit to two sessions/month & one holiday annually
- Malpractice coverage provided if work commitment for base number of shifts met
Send confidential CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.atriushealthproviders.org.
EOE/AA. No third party agency.