Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led healthcare organization, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Academically affiliated, Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 650,000 adult and pediatric patients at over 20 medical practice locations in eastern Massachusetts. We are a leader in value based care.
We have an excellent opportunity for a primary care pediatrician in our Cambridge practice. We are seeking a physician who is committed to providing high quality, evidenced based medicine to a growing patient population in a busy ambulatory practice.
The Cambridge office is a thriving, community-based, multispecialty practice that offers on-site lab and radiology services and affiliates with Boston Children’s Hospitals. The area offers suburban and rural settings in surrounding communities, a convenient drive south to Cape beaches and north to Boston for arts and cultural activities. The area has exceptional schools.
- 100% out-patient practice
- Collegial department consists of 3 MDs, dedicated nursing and MA supports
- Care Facilitators embedded in our comprehensive medical home model to manage complex patients
- Work collaboratively with primary care and specialty colleagues
- Minimal call with 24 hour RN triage
- Strong integration with Boston Children’s Hospital
Excellent clinical and communication skills
Work well in a team environment
At Atrius Health, (Dedham Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, and PMG Associates) we offer:
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Predictive analytics
- Like-minded colleagues committed to population health and preventative medicine who are interested in developing and sharing best practices
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute and our affiliations with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine
- An organization that recognizes the importance of primary care; it is at the forefront of our mission, as well as prominent in all of our strategic initiatives
- Extremely competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Send confidential CV to: Brenda Reed, Physician Recruitment, Atrius Health, 275 Grove Street, Suite 3-300 Newton, MA 02466; T: 800-222-4606 or 617-559-8275 within Massachusetts; E: email@example.com EOE/AA. www.atriushealthproviders.org