Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led healthcare organization, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement, and a commitment to population health management. Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care in eastern and central Massachusetts for more than 665,000 patients in total, including 200,000 children. We recognize the importance of a team–based delivery model, where all clinicians and staff work together to deliver high-quality care to every patient we serve. Atrius Health is part of Optum, a health services company focused on building the leading value-based care system in the country.
At Atrius Health, we encourage our pediatricians to assess and treat a child’s healthcare needs with an eye toward the broader family dynamic. We provide health education and support over time, so that the family comes to see us as their child’s healthcare advocate and partner.
We have an excellent opportunity for a full time (will consider part time), Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician or Nurse Practitioner, two days per week at our Kenmore practice, with an option for a third day at our Wellesley office. Our program evaluates and supports children with developmental challenges associated with autism, learning disabilities, developmental delay and intellectual disability, ADHD, Down syndrome, and other genetic and neurodevelopmental disorders. The DB Pediatricians in the practice do direct assessments using a variety of standardized tools and see patients for follow up. Social workers provide ongoing support for all patients seen within the department. For more information about our program, go to: https://www.atriushealth.org/services/developmental-and-behavioral-pediatrics.
The Boston-Kenmore office is an urban community-based, multispecialty practice which serves diverse patient populations, offers on-site pharmacy, lab and radiology services, and affiliates with Boston Children’s Hospital. Living options in the area include a wide range of largely urban and suburban settings in surrounding MA communities. The area offers a convenient drive to Boston for arts and cultural activities, and to beaches, mountains and lakes in NH, VT, and ME.
- Collaborative and innovative practice environment
- Collegial clinicians and staff with a primary focus on patient care
- Department consists of 3 MDs, 2 LICSWs, SLP, with MS support
- Position is ambulatory based
- Minimal call
- Teaching opportunities through our affiliations with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine
- An organization that recognizes the importance of primary care; it is at the forefront of our mission, as well as prominent in all of our strategic initiatives
- Strong integration with Boston Children’s Hospital
- Care Facilitators embedded in our comprehensive medical home model to manage complex patients
Ideal candidates will possess:
- BC/BE Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician or NP with DBP experience
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a DBP team environment while also functioning independently in the clinic on a day-to-day basis
At Atrius Health, we offer:
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Predictive analytics
- Like-minded colleagues similarly committed to population health, preventative medicine and who are interested in developing and sharing best practices
- Proven history of care coordination and redesigning how healthcare is delivered
- Extremely competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Send confidential CV to: Linda Stevenson, Physician Recruitment, Atrius Health, 275 Grove Street, Suite 3-200 Newton, MA 02466; T: 617-559-8275; E: email@example.com www.atriushealth.org EOE/AA.