Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, nonprofit healthcare leader, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Academically affiliated, Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 730,000 adult and pediatric patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. We are a leader in value based care.
We have an excellent opportunities for an Optometrist who is committed to providing high quality, evidence based medicine (testing, diagnosis and treatment) to a diverse and growing patient population in our practices. This role serves to provide eye care in support of the visual service department policies and the mission of Atrius Health. Optometrist will assess, diagnose, and treat eye diseases and conditions of the visual system at the highest scope of practice for the state of Massachusetts. Actively participates and collaborates with local site teams to implement department policies.
- Community based out-patient practice with diverse patient population
- Work collaboratively with primary care and specialty colleagues; strong referral base
- Minimal call
- Full or part time
Monday/Friday (Kenmore)/Tuesday/Thursday (Post Office Square)
Graduate from certified school of Optometry. Fully licensed in the State of Massachusetts as a Doctor of Optometry (O.D.). Possession and maintenance of Massachusetts DPH Controlled Substances Registration. American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) required. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) may be required based on specialty.
- An Innovation Center, expertise in clinical informatics and predictive analytics embedded in a fully integrated EMR (Epic).
- Our support in leveraging technology to support physicians, with automated Rx renewals, e-consults and more.
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute and our affiliations with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO, Extremely competitive salary
Boston and its metro area feature a diverse culinary scene, access to cultural institutions, and proximity to world-class schools, employers and health care. Our region is historic but ever-evolving and is on the cutting edge of medicine and technology. Massachusetts offers access to exceptional public schools, the arts and cultural activities of Boston, the Cape Cod national seashore, ski resorts, hiking and so much more.
Our goal is to create a work environment that is supportive, fulfilling, and brings joy and meaning back to the practice of medicine. If you share in our mission of providing high-quality, value based care with a focus on the patient and the health of communities, consider us.
Send confidential CV to: Corinne Kelton, Physician Recruitment, Atrius Health, 275 Grove Street, Suite 3-300 Newton, MA 02466; E:email@example.com EOE/AA. No third party agency. www.atriushealthproviders.org.
Atrius Health is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, applicants, and other constituents of Atrius Health will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital/domestic partner status, parental status, sexual orientation and gender identity and/or expression, or other dimensions of diversity.