Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, multispecialty medical group in the Northeast, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Our practices are located throughout the greater Boston area and our physicians are on staff at many of Boston’s academic medical centers and community hospitals. We have an excellent opportunity for an Obstetrics & Gynecology Generalist at our Cambridge/Somerville practices, which is affiliated with Mount Auburn Hospital (MAH).
- Atrius Health/MAH 1.0 FTE is approximately 50-55 hours/week total (including administrative work) – call, on average, no more than 24hrs/week, usually 12hr shifts unless physician would prefer otherwise
- Flexibility in workload, able to decrease to 0.8 FTE
- Collaborative teamwork with certified nurse midwives and nurse practitioners
- Outstanding clinical practice supports with focus on decreasing physician burnout
- On-site laboratory, radiologic and pharmacy services
- Clinical practice is located near Harvard University, with easy access to public transit lines
- Auburn Hospital is a Harvard-affiliated hospital in Cambridge with 2700 deliveries per year, a 16% NTSV cesarean rate, and a thriving midwife practice. (Midwives are independent providers that consult obstetrician colleagues as needed.)
- BC/BE in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Committed to providing high quality, evidence-based medicine to a diverse and growing patient population
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
At Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates) we offer:
- Practice-based population health resources & extensive medical management care coordination programs
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic)
- Collegial work environment
- Excellent salary and benefits
Send confidential CV to: Corinne Kelton-Pina, Physician Recruitment, Atrius Health, 275 Grove Street, Suite 3-300 Newton, MA 02466; T: 800-222-4606 or 617-559-8275 within Massachusetts; E: email@example.com
Please fill out this brief form below. Upon submission of your credentials, an Atrius Health Physician Recruiter will review your information and contact you if your experience matches our open search.
Atrius Health is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, applicants, and other constituents of Atrius Health will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital/domestic partner status, parental status, sexual orientation and gender identity and/or expression, or other dimensions of diversity.