Atrius Health is a physician-led healthcare leader. We are nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations, quality improvement and a commitment to value-based care. Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 730,000 patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. We recognize the importance of a team–based delivery model, where primary & specialty care providers collaborate with hospital partners, community specialists and skilled nursing facilities — all working together to deliver high-quality care to every patient we serve. Atrius Health is part of Optum, a health services company focused on building the leading value-based care system in the country.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Obstetrics & Gynecology Generalist at our Medford, Somerville, and Chelmsford practices, affiliated with Winchester Hospital (WIN), the leading provider of comprehensive medical care, patient support and community education.
- Atrius Health/WIN 1.0 FTE is approximately 50-55 hours/week total (including administrative work) 10-12 MD call group team, call on average, no more than 24hrs/week, usually 12hr shifts unless physician would prefer otherwise
- Flexibility in workload, able to decrease to 0.8 FTE if needed, and no expectation to work post-call
- Collaborative teamwork with nurse practitioner and outstanding medical assistants
- Ability to work closely with medical students from Tufts University School of Medicine
- Outstanding clinical practice supports with a special focus on decreasing physician burnout
- On-site laboratory, radiologic and pharmacy services
- Winchester Hospital is a leading provider in women’s healthcare, with 2500 deliveries per year, and a 20% NTSV cesarean rate
- BC/BE in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Committed to providing high quality, evidenced based medicine to a diverse and growing patient population
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
At Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates) we offer:
- Practice-based population health resources & extensive medical management care coordination programs
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic)
- Collegial work environment
- Excellent salary and benefits
Send confidential CV to: Corinne Kelton-Pina, Physician Recruitment, Atrius Health, 275 Grove Street, Suite 3-300 Newton, MA 02466; T: 800-222-4606 or 617-559-8275 within Massachusetts; E: email@example.com EOE/AA. www.atriushealth.org
Atrius Health is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, applicants, and other constituents of Atrius Health will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital / domestic partner status, parental status, sexual orientation, and gender identity and / or expression, or other dimensions of diversity.