The Weight and Lifestyle Medicine Department at Atrius Health is searching for a full-time Obesity Medicine Physician to join a team of clinicians providing comprehensive evaluation and medical management of patients with obesity and its comorbidities. Atrius Health is a well-established, physician-led healthcare organization that is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Academically affiliated, Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 705,000 adult and pediatric patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts.
This is an outpatient position, located in our West Roxbury/ Chestnut Hill location with full administrative support, nurses, access to certified health coaches, and registered dieticians within the organization. We closely collaborate with bariatric surgery centers within the area.
- BC/BE in Obesity Medicine by the American Board of Obesity Medicine
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine sub-specialty, or Family Medicine
- Expertise in the field of obesity medicine with competence with all medical therapeutic interventions including diet, physical activity, behavioral change, and pharmacotherapy
- Commitment to providing high-quality, evidence-based medicine to a diverse patient population.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Eligible for a Massachusetts medical license
What we offer:
- Full-time outpatient position
- Integrated care with primary care providers, specialists & ancillary departments committed to population health
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute
- No overnight calls, weekends, or holiday coverage
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
CV and cover letter should be addressed to: Corinne_Kelton@atriushealth.org or visit www.atriushealth.org EOE/AA. No third party agency.