Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, nonprofit healthcare leader, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Academically affiliated, Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 675,000 adult and pediatric patients at 20 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. We are a leader in value based care.
We are seeking two BC/BE Neurologists who are committed to providing high quality, evidenced based medicine (testing, diagnosis and treatment) to a diverse and growing patient population in in a large multi-specialty, academically affiliated group in greater Boston at our Kenmore (Boston) and Braintree practices. Neuromuscular, movement disorders and/or epilepsy fellowship training strongly preferred.
- Community based out-patient practice with diverse patient population
- Join an existing group of 14 Neurologists
- Neurology practiced at 6 clinical sites in and around Boston, with one large central urban hub
- Strong referral base
- Integrated care with primary care providers, specialists & ancillary departments
- RN support for calls and results
- Minimal call
- Full or part time
- Hospital affiliation: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute
- BC/BE Neurology, MA license
- Opportunity for neuromuscular fellowship trained neurologist who will also practice general neurology
- Talent & desire to grow a practice working collaboratively with a large group of neurologists, medical and surgical specialists and primary care physicians
We at Atrius Health, (Dedham Medical Group, Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, and PMG Associates) are committed to creating a healthcare organization that is a great place to work and ensures that our clinicians are fulfilled in their careers. Our goal is to create a work environment that is supportive, fulfilling, and brings joy and meaning back to the practice of medicine.
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Predictive analytics
- Like-minded colleagues similarly committed to population health, preventative medicine and who are interested in developing and sharing best practices
- Proven history of care coordination and redesigning how healthcare is delivered
- Extremely competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Contact: Corinne Kelton, Physician Recruitment & Medical Staff Recruiter at Corinne_Kelton@atriushealth.org or 617-559-8417.
EOE/AA. No third party agency.