Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led healthcare leader, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Academically affiliated, Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 705,000 adult and pediatric patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. We are a leader in value based care.
Neurologist: We are seeking two BC/BE Neurologists who are committed to providing high quality, evidenced based medicine (testing, diagnosis and treatment) to a diverse and growing patient population in in a large multi-specialty, academically affiliated group in greater Boston at our Kenmore (Boston) and Braintree practices. Neuromuscular, movement disorders and/or epilepsy fellowship training strongly preferred.
- Community based out-patient practice with diverse patient population
- Join an existing group of 14 Neurologists
- Neurology practiced at 6 clinical sites in and around Boston, with one large central urban hub
- Strong referral base
- Integrated care with primary care providers, specialists & ancillary departments
- RN support for calls and results
- Minimal call
- Full or part time
- Hospital affiliation: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- BC/BE Neurology, MA license
- Opportunity for neuromuscular fellowship trained neurologist who will also practice general neurology
- Talent & desire to grow a practice working collaboratively with a large group of neurologists, medical and surgical specialists and primary care physicians
More about us:
At Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates & PMG Associates) we offer:
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Extremely competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Atrius Health is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, applicants, and other constituents of Atrius Health will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital/domestic partner status, parental status, sexual orientation and gender identity and/or expression, or other dimensions of diversity.
Send confidential CV to: Lisa Scully, Physician Recruitment, Atrius Health, 275 Grove Street, Suite 2-300 Newton, MA 02466; T: 617-559-8275 E: Lisa_Scully@atriushealth.org EOE/AA. No third party agency. www.atriushealthproviders.org.