Atrius Health is a physician-led healthcare leader. We are nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations, quality improvement and a commitment to value-based care. Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 690,000 patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. We recognize the importance of a team–based delivery model, where primary & specialty care providers collaborate with hospital partners, community specialists and skilled nursing facilities — all working together to deliver high-quality care to every patient we serve. Atrius Health is part of Optum, a health services company focused on building the leading value-based care system in the country.
We are seeking a BC/BE Neurologist who are committed to providing high quality, evidenced based medicine (testing, diagnosis and treatment) to a diverse and growing patient population in in a large multi-specialty, academically affiliated group in greater Boston at our Kenmore (Boston) and Braintree practices. Epilepsy fellowship training strongly preferred.
- Community based out-patient practice with diverse patient population
- Join an existing group of 14 Neurologists
- Neurology practiced at 6 clinical sites in and around Boston, with one large central urban hub
- Strong referral base
- Integrated care with primary care providers, specialists & ancillary departments
- RN support for calls and results
- Minimal call
- Full or part time
- Hospital affiliation: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- BC/BE Neurology, MA license
- Opportunity for neuromuscular fellowship trained neurologist who will also practice general neurology
- Talent & desire to grow a practice working collaboratively with a large group of neurologists, medical and surgical specialists and primary care physicians
- The leveraging of technology to support physicians to minimize in-basket management work, automated Rx renewals, normal lab result notification, e-consults, virtual scribes and more
- Close collaboration between primary care and specialists
- Expertise in clinical informatics and predictive analytics embedded in a fully integrated EMR (Epic)
- Minimal (second) call with Telecom services for nights and weekends
- Teaching & research opportunities through our long-term relationships with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine
- Competitive salary & exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, malpractice coverage, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
- Educational support program in partnership with Tuition.io
Our goal is to create a work environment that is supportive and brings joy and meaning to the practice of medicine. Atrius Health fosters a robust commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, as well as vibrant Employee Resource Group networks for Young Professionals and LGBTQIA+. If you share in our mission of providing high-quality, value-based care with a focus on the patient and the health of communities, consider us.
Questions can be directed to Physician_Recruitment@atriushealth.org. EOE/AA.
Atrius Health is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, applicants, and other constituents of Atrius Health will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital / domestic partner status, parental status, sexual orientation, and gender identity and / or expression, or other dimensions of diversity.