Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, multispecialty medical group in Massachusetts, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Our practices are NCQA level 3 and are located throughout the greater Boston area. We have an excellent opportunity for a Nephrologist who is committed to providing high quality, evidenced based medicine to a diverse and growing patient population in our metro Boston Area.
• 100% clinical nephrology; includes outpatient office based services, hospital rounding on a limited basis at BILH hospitals
• Join collegial department consisting of Atrius and BILH Nephrologists
• Integrated care with primary care providers, specialists & ancillary departments; on site laboratory services
• Outstanding clinical practice supports, including dedicated medical assistant
• Family friendly position: part-time .5FTE; with the possibility of additional effort through BIDMC
• BC/BE Nephrology
• Committed to providing high quality, evidence based medicine
• Excellent clinical and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
At Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates, PMG Physician Associates- together with VNA Care) we offer:
• Robust integrated EMR system (Epic)
• Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute
• Extremely competitive salary
• Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Send confidential CV to: Corinne Kelton Physician Recruitment Corinne_kelton@AtriusHealth.org OE/AA. www.atriushealth.org
Please fill out this brief form below. Upon submission of your credentials, an Atrius Health Physician Recruiter will review your information and contact you if your experience matches our open search.
Atrius Health is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, applicants, and other constituents of Atrius Health will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital/domestic partner status, parental status, sexual orientation and gender identity and/or expression, or other dimensions of diversity.