At Atrius Health, we are a forward thinking, well-established, physician led, outpatient multispecialty healthcare organization nationally recognized for transforming healthcare. Join a team committed to population health, preventative medicine and the development and sharing of best practices. We recognize the importance of primary care; it is at the forefront of our mission, as well as prominent in all of our strategic initiatives.
Our organization delivers a highly effective system of coordinated and connected care to more than 705,000 patients across our 30 medical practice locations located in Boston, Eastern and Central Massachusetts. Atrius Health currently employs over 660 physicians and 405 APC providers practicing across 32 specialties.
We have excellent opportunity for a full time primary care internist to join our expanding Watertown practice. Our preferred hospital partners include Mount Auburn Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Winchester Hospital, Boston Children’s Hospital and New England Baptist Hospital.
- Department consist of 7 physicians and 7 APCs, with 1:1 MA support
- Full or part time with flexible schedules with minimal weekend call responsibility
- Collaborative and innovative practice environment with team support embedded in our medical home model
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute and our affiliations with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine
- BC/BE Internal Medicine
- Committed to providing high quality, evidenced-based medicine to a growing patient population.
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
At Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates and PMG Associates), we are committed to creating a healthcare organization that is a great place to work and ensures that our clinicians are fulfilled in their careers.
Our goal is to create a work environment that is supportive, fulfilling, and brings joy and meaning back to the practice of medicine.
- An Innovation Center, expertise in clinical informatics and predictive analytics embedded in a fully integrated EMR (Epic).
- Our support in leveraging technology to support physicians, with automated Rx renewals, e-consults and more.
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute and our affiliations with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO, Extremely competitive salary
If you share in our mission of providing high-quality, value based care with a focus on the patient and health of communities, consider us.
Contact: Brenda Reed, Senior Physician Recruitment & Medical Staff Recruiter at Brenda Reed @atriushealth.org or 617-559-8417.