At Atrius Health, primary care is the foundation of our success as a value based accountable care organization. We are a forward thinking, well-established, physician led, outpatient multispecialty healthcare organization nationally recognized for transforming healthcare.
Join a team committed to population health, preventative medicine and interested in developing and sharing best practices. Atrius Health currently employs over 650 physicians and 405 APC providers practicing across 32 specialties. Our organization delivers a highly effective system of coordinated and connected care to more than 705,000 patients across our 30 medical practice locations located in Boston, Eastern and Central Massachusetts.
We have excellent opportunity for a primary care internal medicine physician to join our Kenmore (Boston) practice. Ideal candidate will be committed to providing high quality, evidenced based medicine to a growing and very diverse patient population.
The Kenmore office is a community-based, multispecialty facility that offers on-site pharmacy, laboratory & radiology services, and for tertiary care, is affiliated with Beth Israel Medical Center. Our Kenmore practice is located in the heart of Longwood Medical area, the Fenway ballpark and is accessible by public transportation. `
- Excellent opportunity for both personal and professional growth
- Collaborative and innovative practice environment
- Collegial clinicians and staff with a primary focus on patient care
- Department consist of 14 MDs and 8 APCs, with 1:1 MA support
- Positions are ambulatory based
- Minimal call: 3-4 weekends/year
- Full or part time with flexible schedules
- Outstanding team supports embedded in our comprehensive medical home model such as population health managers and clinical pharmacist
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute and our affiliations with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine
- An organization that recognizes the importance of primary care; it is at the forefront of our mission, as well as prominent in all of our strategic initiatives
Ideal candidates will possess:
- BC/BE internal medicine primary care physician (IM/FM)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Strong commitment to providing outstanding health care to patients
At Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates and PMG Associates), we are committed to creating a healthcare organization that is a great place to work and ensures that our clinicians are fulfilled in their careers.
Our goal is to create a work environment that is supportive, fulfilling, and brings joy and meaning back to the practice of medicine.
- An Innovation Center, expertise in clinical informatics and predictive analytics embedded in a fully integrated EMR (Epic).
- Our support in leveraging technology to support physicians, with automated Rx renewals, e-consults and more.
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute and our affiliations with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO, Extremely competitive salary
If you share in our mission of providing high-quality, value based care with a focus on the patient and health of communities, consider us.
Contact: Brenda Reed, Senior Physician Recruitment & Medical Staff Recruiter at Brenda Reed @atriushealth.org or 617-559-8417.