At Atrius Health, we are a forward thinking, well-established, physician led, outpatient multispecialty healthcare organization nationally recognized for transforming healthcare. Join a team committed to population health, preventative medicine and the development and sharing of best practices. We recognize the importance of primary care; it is at the forefront of our mission, as well as prominent in all of our strategic initiatives.
Our organization delivers a highly effective system of coordinated and connected care to more than 705,000 patients across our 30 medical practice locations located in Boston, Eastern and Central Massachusetts. Atrius Health currently employs over 660 physicians and 405 APC providers practicing across 32 specialties.
We have excellent opportunities for full-time and part-time adult primary care internists and family medicine physicians to join our expanding practices throughout the Boston area. You may be interested in a practice at any of these locations:
Beverly, Bourne, Braintree, Burlington, Cambridge, Chelmsford, Concord,
Copley (Boston), Dedham, Granite (Quincy), Kenmore (Boston), Medford,
Norwood, Peabody-Lynnfield, Plymouth, Post Office Square (Boston), Quincy,
Somerville, Watertown, Wellesley, West Roxbury/Chestnut Hill, Weymouth
- Departments consist of a mix of physicians and advanced practice clinicians, with 1:1 MA support
- Full or part time with flexible schedules with minimal call responsibility
- Collaborative and innovative practice environment with team support embedded in our medical home model
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Committed to providing high quality, evidenced-based medicine to a growing patient population
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- The leveraging of technology to support physicians to minimize in-basket management work, automated Rx renewals, normal lab result notification, e-consults, virtual scribes and more
- Close collaboration between primary care and specialists
- Expertise in clinical informatics and predictive analytics embedded in a fully integrated EMR (Epic)
- Minimal (second) call with Telecom services for nights and weekends
- Teaching & research opportunities through our long-term relationships with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine
- Competitive salary & exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, malpractice coverage, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
- Educational support program in partnership with Tuition.io
Our goal is to create a work environment that is supportive and brings joy and meaning to the practice of medicine. Atrius Health fosters a robust commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, as well as vibrant Employee Resource Group networks for Young Professionals and LGBTQIA+. If you share in our mission of providing high-quality, value-based care with a focus on the patient and the health of communities, consider us.
Send your confidential CV to: Linda Stevenson, CPRP, Physician Recruitment & Medical Staff Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions call our Main Physician Recruitment line at 617-559-8275. No Third-Party Vendors. EOE/AA
Atrius Health is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, applicants, and other constituents of Atrius Health will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital / domestic partner status, parental status, sexual orientation, and gender identity and / or expression, or other dimensions of diversity.