Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, nonprofit healthcare organization, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Renowned for continuously improving the care delivered in our communities, our practices are located throughout the greater Boston area.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Family Medicine to join Bourne. Ideal candidate will be committed to providing high quality, evidenced based medicine to a growing patient population.
Bourne is a community-based, multispecialty practice that affiliates with Beth Israel Deaconess – Plymouth. For tertiary care, our affiliated hospital is Beth Israel Medical Center, both hospitals provide outstanding care. Our Family Medicine practice provides high-quality primary care for entire families and individual patients of all ages in all stages of life and focuses on preventive health, including proper nutrition and exercise. We also provide a convenient, on-site laboratory for our patients. Our preferred hospital is Beth Israel Deaconess – Plymouth. The area offers exceptional school systems, a convenient drive to Boston for arts/cultural activities, and only minutes to the beaches of the national seashore of Cape Cod.
- Excellent opportunity for both personal and professional growth. You would be joining a practice with low turnover and a growing adult and pediatric patient population.
- Collaborative and innovative practice environment.
- Collegial clinicians and staff with a primary focus on patient care.
- Positions are ambulatory based.
- Minimal call.
- Full or part time with flexible schedules.
- Outstanding team supports embedded in our comprehensive medical home model.
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute and our affiliations with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine.
- An organization that recognizes the importance of primary care; it is at the forefront of our mission, as well as prominent in all of our strategic initiatives.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- BC/BE family medicine experience
- Geriatrics training/interest a plus, but not required
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Strong commitment to providing outstanding health care to patients
At Atrius Health, (Dedham Medical Group, Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, PMG Associates and VNA/Hospice) we offer:
- Robust EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Predictive analytics
- Like-minded colleagues similarly committed to population health, preventative medicine and who are interested in developing and sharing best practices
- Proven history of care coordination and redesigning how healthcare is delivered
- Strategic partnership with IBM/Watson Health to offer primary care physicians cloud based tools to assist with patient care
- Extremely competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Send confidential CV to: Coreen Lord Physician Recruitment, Atrius Health. Coreen_lord@atriushealth.org EOE/AA. www.atriushealth.org.