Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, healthcare leader, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Academically affiliated, Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 705,000 adult and pediatric patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. We are a leader in value based care.
We have excellent opportunities for a Dermatologists who are committed to providing high quality, evidenced based medicine (testing, diagnosis and treatment) to a diverse and growing patient population in our Boston-Kenmore, Chelmsford, Quincy, Plymouth and Wellesley practices.
- Our dermatology department provides general, cosmetic, and teledermatology consults
- Collegial department consisting of 14 Dermatologists and 8 Advanced Practice Practitioners
- Integrated care with primary care providers, specialists & ancillary departments
- Community based out-patient practice with diverse patient population
- Outstanding clinical practice supports, including dedicated medical assistant
- On site laboratory, radiologic and pharmacy services
- Minimal call
- Full or part time
- BC/BE Dermatology
- Committed to providing high quality, evidence based medicine
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
At Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates, PMG Physician Associates- together with VNA Care) we offer:
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic)
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute
- Extremely competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Send confidential CV to: Corinne_Kelton@AtriusHealth.org or visit www.atriushealthproviders.org.
EOE/AA. No third party agency.