Atrius Health, a part of Optum and the leading value-based healthcare network serving eastern Massachusetts, believes every physician makes a difference in the lives of our patients. We deliver an effective system of connected care across the communities we have served for decades. Our practices are forever dedicated to improving lives. We offer a full menu of patient services and practice locations in urban, suburban and coastal communities. And we want to invest in you.
If you’re a board-certified or board-eligible dermatologist, we invite you join us.
Quality patient care is made possible by you, and Atrius Health offers an excellent quality of life working in our collaborative, multispecialty environment. You will work with colleagues and leadership who support your success with resources and mentorship. The excellent dermatology team at Atrius is one you can trust, making it easier to delegate and practice good medicine.
You’ll never need to know where patients will come from.
As a dermatologist at Atrius Health, you’ll have continuous referrals that are resourced from Atrius Health primary care and specialty departments.
Find your niche and be the dermatologist you want to be at Atrius Health.
Our organization is a physician-led, multispecialty dermatology practice that goes well beyond general dermatology, including Mohs surgery, cosmetics & dermatopathology. We invite you to follow your passion and build a practice that you love.
Join Atrius Health and you’ll also benefit from:
- Dedicated nursing support.
- Support with inbox management, patient triage and patient calls.
- Team of APCs take first call; MD is only expected to take second call. Plus, you aren’t required to be in office for call.
- Dermatopathology is on site.
We offer robust compensation and tremendous benefits, but that’s just the start. Discover all the ways we care for our you, including:
- We leverage technology to support physicians to minimize in-basket management work, automated Rx renewals, normal lab result notification, e-consults, virtual scribes and more.
- Close collaboration between all providers and specialists.
- Expertise in clinical informatics and predictive analytics embedded in a fully integrated EMR (Epic).
- Outstanding salary and exceptional benefits package, including health, dental and life insurance; malpractice coverage; 401(k) match; disability; CME reimbursement; and generous paid time off.
- Educational support program in partnership with Tuition.io
From diversity of colleagues to diversity of patients and diagnoses, there’s something for every dermatologist at Atrius Health.
Together, we can change lives. Won’t you join us?
To learn more about these exciting opportunities or to submit a CV, contact Lisa Scully, Physician & Medical Staff Recruitment at Lisa_Scully@atriushealth.org
Atrius Health is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We are greater when we are equal. At Atrius Health, diversity and inclusion are much more than words. We are continuously building an inclusive culture that encourages, supports and celebrates the diverse voices of our teams. It fuels innovations, connects us to our community, and ensures we are providing outstanding medical care for all.