Atrius Health, a part of Optum, is a value-based healthcare leader serving the greater Boston area community. We’re nationally recognized and the largest multispecialty group in New England. We work collaboratively to provide seamless, high-quality patient care where clinicians find growth and success, and we want to invest in you.
Our connected care system makes it easy for patients to find coordinated care. Because Atrius Health brings a solid foundation of shared decision making, understanding and trust to each of our patients, we are in a unique position to enhance their health and enrich their lives.
We are seeking an experienced Dermatologist to serve our patients in the Greater Boston area. This position is 100% remote and includes call responsibilities. The ideal candidates can live in another state but must possess a Massachusetts license.
Our goal is to create a supportive and collaborative environment. You’ll enjoy a high-tech workplace that minimizes routine management tasks and fosters close relationships between primary care physicians and specialists.
Atrius Health is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations, quality improvement, and a commitment to value-based care. You’ll work as part of a team-based model where primary and specialty care providers join with hospital partners, community specialists and skilled nursing facilities to provide high-quality, evidence-based medicine to a diverse and growing population.
- Our dermatology department provides general, cosmetic, and teledermatology consults.
- Collegial department consisting of 11 Dermatologists and 5 Advanced Practice Clinicians.
- Integrated care with primary care providers, specialists & ancillary departments.
- Community based out-patient practice with diverse patient population.
- Outstanding clinical practice supports.
- On site laboratory, radiologic and pharmacy services.
- Minimal call
- BC/BE Dermatology
- Committed to providing high quality, evidence-based medicine.
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic)
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute
- Extremely competitive salary
- Flexible scheduling
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO.
- Competitive salary & exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, malpractice coverage, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO.
- Educational support program in partnership with Tuition.io
Together, we can improve lives — including your own. Won’t you join us? Learn more about this exciting role and the many benefits it offers, visit: https://atriushealthproviders.org/, and search category: Dermatology.
Or feel free to contact us directly:
Physician & Medical Staff Recruitment
Atrius Health is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, applicants, and other constituents of Atrius Health will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital / domestic partner status, parental status, sexual orientation, and gender identity and / or expression, or other dimensions of diversity.