Atrius Health is the Northeast’s largest nonprofit independent multi-specialty medical group. Our medical practices (Dedham Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates and PMG – Plymouth), have more than 50 specialties and 660 physicians, who work together to deliver an effective system of connected care for more than 705,000 adult and pediatric patients in Eastern and Central Massachusetts. We hold every member of our team to a high standard of excellence. Each one of us makes a difference in the lives of our patients and also contributes to our ability to thrive in the rapidly changing healthcare environment.
- Community based out-patient practice with diverse patient population
- Collaborative teamwork with MDs, APRNs, and dedicated Case Managers, with weekly case conferences and robust group programs
- Outstanding clinical practice supports, including staff to manage appointment booking/reception, billing and referral authorization
- On site laboratory, radiologic and pharmacy services
- Doctorate in psychology (PhD or PsyD) and current license to practice psychology in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or eligibility
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Experience leading groups (DBT skills, Seeking Safety, coping skills, depression/anxiety, mindfulness)
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively with the clinicians, nursing and support staff
- Position includes assessment of attentional difficulties using TOVA testing, training provided
- Proven ability to provide high quality care, supportive counseling in the ambulatory setting
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic)
- Collegial, supportive and flexible work environment
- Excellent salary
- Exceptional benefits including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Send confidential CV to: Lisa Scully, Physician Recruitment, Atrius Health, 275 Grove Street, Suite 3-300 Newton, MA 02466; T: 800-222-4606 or 978-930-2810 within Massachusetts; E: Lisa_Scully@atriushealth.org EOE/AA.
Atrius Health is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, applicants, and other constituents of Atrius Health will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital / domestic partner status, parental status, sexual orientation and gender identity and / or expression, or other dimensions of diversity.