Atrius Health, a physician-led primary and specialty care group in the Boston Metro area treating one in ten Massachusetts residents, and a nationally recognized leader in value-based population health care, has an excellent opportunity to join the Division of Psychiatry in the Behavioral Health Department for outpatient position for both Child & Adolescent and Adult Psychiatrists. Both part-time and full-time positions are available, with telehealth and/or hybrid telehealth/office-based options in any of our Boston, Wellesley, Medford, Chelmsford, Quincy, and Beverly locations.
In this capacity, the psychiatrist is an active member of a collaborative multidisciplinary team inclusive of other MDs, PhDs, PMHNPs, LICSWs, and Care Facilitators among others, providing psychiatric expertise and support. In addition to traditional psychiatric services, the psychiatrist may provide consultation services to any of the pediatric, primary and specialty care services as part of the Integrated Behavioral Health services. Teaching, research opportunities and faculty appointments are available through our Academic Institute and our affiliations with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine.
Who are we?
Atrius Health, a pioneer and leader of value-based care in the country, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Academically affiliated, Atrius Health and its 700 and more physicians deliver an effective system of connected care for more than 705,000 adult and pediatric patients at over 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. Atrius Health is committed to transforming the behavioral health care delivery system.
Why work with us?
You have the desire to transform psychiatric care in our communities and are committed to providing high quality, evidenced based care to a diverse and growing patient population, in addition to having an exceptional compensation and benefits package including:
- Very competitive productivity-based salary with a two-year base salary guarantee.
- Generous 401(k) matching with and health savings account option.
- Up to $3,000 CME reimbursement, in addition to medical and specialty boards’ licensures and other professional fees reimbursement.
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental, life, disability, & long-term care insurance.
- Six weeks of PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.
As well as a unique and supportive clinical practice with the following highlights:
- Traditional outpatient psychiatric clinic with great administrative support including scheduling, prior authorizations, refills, etc.
- Integrated care with Primary Care Providers, Pediatricians and Developmental & Behavioral Pediatricians
- Telehealth and Hybrid (Tele/Office) modalities of care delivery with great schedule flexibility enabling greater work-life balance.
- Standard clinical encounter time with one-hour for initial psychiatric evaluations and 20-30 minutes for follow-up appointments
- After hours telephonic clinical triage services
- Advanced EMR with all that EPIC can offer
- Opportunity for Academic Appointment to Harvard Medical School and Tufts Medical School available
- BC/BE in Child or Adult Psychiatry with recent graduates highly encouraged to apply
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Fellowship in Addiction, in Community and Public Psychiatry, and Buprenorphine-waiver are highly desirable
- Fluency in other languages such as Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese and other is a plus.
If this speaks to you and your career aspirations, please reach out.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest and curriculum vitae addressed to the Chair of Behavioral Health, Manjola Van Alphen, MD, PhD, MBA. Lisa Scully, Physician Recruitment, Atrius Health, 275 Grove Street, Suite 3-300 Newton, MA 02466; T: 617-559-8275 E: Lisa_Scully@atriushealth.org