Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, nonprofit healthcare organization, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Academically affiliated, Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 730,000 adult and pediatric patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. Our medical practices (Dedham Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates and PMG – Plymouth), have more than 50 specialties and 695 physicians. We are a leader in value based care.
We are currently recruiting for a Chief of Urology. The Chief of Urology will supervise all clinical work, make important business decisions around clinical care, program development, strategic vision, recruitment and be responsible for community relations with our partnering Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC’s) and hospitals.
- Consists of 5 Urology MD’s and three APC’s
- Services include: Office based consultation and procedures including vasectomy, urolift and cystoscopies along with operative procedures done at several of our partnering Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC’s) and hospitals.
- Community based out-patient clinical services offered at 5 practice locations (Beverly, Burlington, Kenmore, Quincy and West Roxbury)
- Affiliates with South Shore Hospital, Emerson Hospital and BI/Lahey and Mount Auburn Hospitals
- Reports to the Executive Chair of Specialties
- Position will have both administrative and clinical responsibilities
- Provides overall direction for the department, including but not limited to long term vision and strategy clinician recruitment, performance management and staff retention
- Directs and actively involved with quality improvement, utilization, patient safety and patient risk management activities
- Communicates effectively on organizational and department goals and strategies
- Work collaboratively with primary care and specialty colleagues
- Exceptionally strong referral base in a growing patient population
- BC/BE Urology
- Proven track record of physician management/progressive leadership experience
- Well respected clinician with a demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Possess the ability to engage, mentor and develop staff
- Strong commitment to providing outstanding health care to patients
At Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates, PMG Associates and VNA/Hospice) we offer:
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Predictive analytics
- Like-minded colleagues similarly committed to population health and preventative medicine who are interested in developing and sharing best practices
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Send confidential CV to: Corinne Kelton, Physician Recruitment, Atrius Health, 275 Grove Street, Suite 3-300, Newton, MA 02466; T: 617-559-8275; E: Corinne_kelton@atriushealth.org. EOE/AA. No third party agency. www.atriushealthproviders.org.