We are Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led healthcare leader, nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement, and for being a leader in value-based care. Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 705,000 adult and pediatric patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. We are an organization that recognizes the importance of primary care; it is at the forefront of our mission and prominent in all our strategic initiatives.
We have excellent opportunity for a Chief of Adult Medicine to lead our Peabody-Lynnfield practice. The Chief will provide clinical leadership and oversight to a staff of 22 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. This position is responsible for aligning clinical activities for the implementation of mission-specific strategies and works collaboratively with colleagues, staff, management and the community. This full-time only position is based in Peabody, Massachusetts, reports to the Executive Chair of Internal/Family Medicine and is both a clinical and administrative role.
The Peabody-Lynnfield practice, caring for patients since 1983, is an outpatient, multispecialty practice which:
- offers integrated care with primary care providers, specialists & ancillary departments, including on-site pharmacy, laboratory & radiology services as well as urgent care
- affiliates with Beverly Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Lahey Clinic, and Boston Children’s Hospital.
- is conveniently located off Route 128 behind the North Shore Mall.
- Collegial clinicians and staff with a primary focus on patient care
- Collaborative and innovative practice environment
- Outstanding team supports embedded in our comprehensive medical home model including 1:1 MA support, RNs, LPNs, NPs and PAs
- Case Managers, Clinical Pharmacist & Population Health Manager to help manage complex patients
- Expertise in clinical informatics and predictive analytics (to help identify patients at risk for readmission) embedded in a fully integrated EMR (Epic).
- BC in Internal Medicine primary care (IM) or Family Medicine (FM)
- Proven track record of physician management/progressive leadership experience
- Strong commitment to work well in a team environment.
- Passion for continuous quality improvement in a large, collaborative practice.
- Exceptional clinical and communication skills
- The ability to engage, mentor and motivate staff
- The leveraging of technology to support physicians to minimize in-basket management work, automated Rx renewals, normal lab result notification, e-consults, virtual scribes and more.
- Minimal (second) call with Telecom services for nights and weekends
- Teaching & research opportunities through our long-term relationships with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO.
- Competitive salary
Massachusetts offers access to exceptional public schools, the arts and cultural activities of Boston, the Cape Cod national seashore, ski resorts, hiking and so much more. The area features a diverse culinary scene, access to cultural institutions, and proximity to world-class schools, employers and health care. The region is historic but ever evolving and is on the cutting edge of medicine and technology.
Our goal is to create a work environment that is supportive and brings joy and meaning to the practice of medicine. If you share in our mission of providing high-quality, value-based care with a focus on the patient and the health of communities, consider us. Send confidential CV to: Brenda_Reed@atriushealth.org or visit www.atriushealthproviders.org EOE/AA
Atrius Health is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, applicants, and other constituents of Atrius Health will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital / domestic partner status, parental status, sexual orientation, and gender identity and / or expression, or other dimensions of diversity.