Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, healthcare leader, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Academically affiliated, Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 705,000 adult and pediatric patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. We are a leader in value based care.
We have an excellent opportunities for Allergists who are committed to providing high quality, evidenced based medicine (testing, diagnosis and treatment) to a diverse and growing patient population in our Boston (Kenmore) and Chelmsford offices.
- Comprehensive care for adults and children who suffer from allergies and asthma
- Collegial department consisting of 4 Allergists and 1 Advanced Practice Practitioner
- Integrated care with primary care providers, specialists & ancillary departments
- Community based out-patient practice with diverse patient population
- Outstanding clinical practice supports, including dedicated medical assistant
- On site laboratory, radiologic and pharmacy services
- Minimal call
- Full or part time
- BC/BE Allergy Medicine
- Committed to providing high quality, evidence based medicine
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
We, at Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates and PMG Associates), are committed to creating a healthcare organization that is a great place to work and ensures that our clinicians are fulfilled in their careers.
Our goal is to create a work environment that is supportive, fulfilling, and brings joy and meaning back to the practice of medicine.
- An Innovation Center, expertise in clinical informatics and predictive analytics embedded in a fully integrated EMR (Epic).
- Our support in leveraging technology to support physicians, with automated Rx renewals, e-consults and more.
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute and our affiliations with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO, extremely competitive salary
Boston and metro areas feature a diverse culinary scene, access to cultural institutions, and proximity to world-class schools, employers and health care. Our region is historic but ever-evolving and is on the cutting edge of medicine and technology. Massachusetts offers access to exceptional public schools, the arts and cultural activities of Boston, the Cape Cod national seashore, ski resorts, hiking and so much more.
If you share in our mission of providing high-quality, value based care with a focus on the patient and the health of communities, consider us.
Send confidential CV to: Brenda_Reed@atriushealth.org, www.atriushealthproviders.org EOE/AA No Third Party Vendors