Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, healthcare organization, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. For over 50 years, we have been continuously improving the care delivered in our communities
We have excellent opportunity for an urgent care family, med/peds or emergency medicine trained physician to join our Somerville Practice. Ideal candidate will be part time and will be committed to providing high quality, evidenced based medicine to a diverse and growing patient population.
The Somerville urgent care practice is conveniently located in the heart of Davis Square, next to the MBTA station Holland Street exit (Red Line). This practice is a community based, multispecialty facility which serves a culturally and economically diverse patient population. We offer on-site pharmacy, laboratory, radiology services, pediatrics, OBGYN, as well as primary care, medical and surgical specialties.
- Opportunity Highlights
- Excellent opportunity for both personal and professional growth
- Collaborative and innovative practice environment
- Collegial clinicians and staff with a primary focus on patient care
- Department consist of physicians, APCs, with 1:1 MA support
- Positions are ambulatory based
- Outstanding team supports embedded in our comprehensive medical home model
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute and our affiliations with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine
Ideal candidates will possess:
- BC family medicine, med-peds or emergency medicine
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- A strong commitment to providing outstanding health care to patients
We, at Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates and PMG Associates), are committed to creating a healthcare organization that is a great place to work and ensures that our clinicians are fulfilled in their careers.
Our goal is to create a work environment that is supportive, fulfilling, and brings joy and meaning back to the practice of medicine.
- An Innovation Center, expertise in clinical informatics and predictive analytics embedded in a fully integrated EMR (Epic).
- Our support in leveraging technology to support physicians, with automated Rx renewals, e-consults and more.
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute and our affiliations with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO, extremely competitive salary
Boston and metro areas feature a diverse culinary scene, access to cultural institutions, and proximity to world-class schools, employers and health care. Our region is historic but ever-evolving and is on the cutting edge of medicine and technology. Massachusetts offers access to exceptional public schools, the arts and cultural activities of Boston, the Cape Cod national seashore, ski resorts, hiking and so much more.
If you share in our mission of providing high-quality, value based care with a focus on the patient and the health of communities, consider us.
Send confidential CV to: Lisa Scully, Physician Recruitment, Atrius Health, 275 Grove Street, Suite 3-300 Newton, MA 02466; T: 800-222-4606 or 978-930-2810 within Massachusetts; E: Lisa_Scully@atriushealth.org EOE/AA.