Atrius Health is a physician-led healthcare leader. We are nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations, quality improvement and a commitment to value-based care. Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 690,000 patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. We recognize the importance of a team-based delivery model, where primary & specialty care providers collaborate with hospital partners, community specialists and skilled nursing facilities — all working together to deliver high-quality care to every patient we serve. Atrius Health is part of Optum, a health services company focused on building the leading value-based care system in the country.
We are seeking a full-time primary care internal medicine physician to join our expanding Norwood office of Dedham Medical Associates-Atrius Health. Conveniently located on Route 1 South in Norwood, 7 minutes from I-95, Norwood-Dedham Medical cares for residents of Norwood, Walpole, Canton, Westwood, and other nearby towns and cities. In addition to adult and pediatric primary care, we offer patients a wide range of medical and surgical specialty care, advanced imaging, and urgent care.
Our preferred hospital partners include BID-Needham, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Boston Children’s Hospital and New England Baptist Hospital. Our OB/Gyn clinicians attend deliveries at Newton-Wellesley Hospital.
- Department consists of 7 physicians and 9 APCs, with 1:1 MA support
- Full or part time with flexible schedules with minimal call responsibility
- Collaborative and innovative practice environment with team support embedded in our medical home model
- BC/BE Internal Medicine
- Committed to providing high quality, evidenced-based medicine to a growing patient population.
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- The leveraging of technology to support physicians to minimize in-basket management work, automated Rx renewals, normal lab result notification, e-consults, virtual scribes and more
- Close collaboration between primary care and specialists
- Expertise in clinical informatics and predictive analytics embedded in a fully integrated EMR (Epic)
- Minimal (second) call with Telecom services for nights and weekends
- Teaching & research opportunities through our long-term relationships with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine
- Competitive salary & exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, malpractice coverage, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
- Educational support program in partnership with Tuition.io
Our goal is to create a work environment that is supportive and brings joy and meaning to the practice of medicine. Atrius Health fosters a robust commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, as well as vibrant Employee Resource Group networks for Young Professionals and LGBTQIA+. If you share in our mission of providing high-quality, value-based care with a focus on the patient and the health of communities, consider us.
Send your confidential CV to: Linda Stevenson, CPRP, Physician Recruitment & Medical Staff Recruiter at email@example.com. For questions call our Main Physician Recruitment line at 617-559-8275. No Third-Party Vendors. EOE/AA
Atrius Health is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, applicants, and other constituents of Atrius Health will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital / domestic partner status, parental status, sexual orientation, and gender identity and / or expression, or other dimensions of diversity.
Please fill out this brief form below. Upon submission of your credentials, an Atrius Health Physician Recruiter will review your information and contact you if your experience matches our open search.
Atrius Health is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, applicants, and other constituents of Atrius Health will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital/domestic partner status, parental status, sexual orientation and gender identity and/or expression, or other dimensions of diversity.