Search our current career opportunities!
Atrius Health offers you and your eligible dependents a choice of two health plans, both administered by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts:
- Atrius Health Preferred HMO
- Atrius Health Choice POS
Atrius Health offers you and your eligible dependents a choice of two dental plans, both administered by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts. Benefits are provided both in-network and out-of-network. Orthodontia is included in one of the plans.
Atrius Health offers you the opportunity to make tax-deferred or Roth contributions to the Atrius Health 401(k) plan. You can contribute up to 75% of your eligible wages, up to the applicable annual IRS limitations, and you can choose from a number of investment options. You are 100% vested in your own contributions to the plan.
Upon completion of one year of service, you will automatically be eligible for the annual employer non-elective contribution. This contribution is discretionary, up to 6% of your eligible wages. You will be 100% vested immediately.
After one year of service, you are also eligible to receive an employer matching contribution of 100% of your contributions, up to 4%. This amount is subject to a four-year vesting schedule.
Flexible Spending Accounts
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), or reimbursement accounts, allow you to pay for eligible expenses using pretax dollars set aside through payroll deductions. There are two accounts available:
- Health Care Reimbursement Account (Health FSA) – this plan allows you to contribute up to $2,650 per year for out-of-pocket health and dental expenses not covered by a group plan. Debit cards are provided for added convenience.
- Dependent Care Assistance Account (Dependent Care FSA) – this plan allows you to contribute up to $5,000 per year for eligible dependent care.
Life Insurance Plan
You are eligible for Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage at no cost to you:
- Basic Life – Atrius Health provides life insurance equal to two times your annual salary.
- AD&D – Atrius Health provides Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance equal to two times your annual salary.
Voluntary Life Insurance Plans
You are eligible to purchase additional life insurance under the following voluntary life plans:
- Supplemental Life Insurance – you can purchase up to 5 times your annual salary for yourself.
- Spouse Life Insurance – you can purchase up to $250,000 of coverage for your spouse.
- Dependent Children Life Insurance – you can purchase up to $25,000 of coverage for your dependent children.
Disability benefits are provided at no cost to you. Eligible employees will be entitled to employer-paid Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability coverage. Eligible employees may elect to receive a tax-free, long-term disability benefit.
Time Off Benefits
- Holidays – 10 paid holidays
- Provider Time Off – 6 weeks per year
- Extended Sick Leave
Malpractice Insurance – modified claims-based coverage with built-in tail coverage
- Atrius Health offers tuition assistance of up to $5,000 per calendar year paid at 80% of qualified expenses depending upon your eligibility. Up to four courses per year may be covered.
Professional Fees Reimbursement
Other ways you benefit with Atrius Health
- Commuter Pass Subsidy – eligible employees are entitled to a monthly employer subsidy
- Long Term Care Insurance (LTC) – this plan provides income if you are in a nursing home or need in-home custodial care.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vision Insurance & Discounts
- Discount Group Home and Auto Insurance
- Adoption assistance
- Mortgage referral service
- Direct deposit
- Credit unions
- Care.com back-up child and adult care – Atrius Health provides a rate subsidy
- Wellness programs
- Discount programs
– Movie tickets
– Theater tickets
– Other events
– Seasonal offerings
This information is a summary. Complete details of the benefits plans are included in the official plan documents provided to new hires. If there is any difference between the information presented here and the official plan documents, the plan documents will govern. Atrius Health reserves the right to amend or modify any benefit in any manner, in whole or part, at any time.